The CALL Continuing Education Committee presents: Nailing Your AMPC Proposal
Description: Proposing a program for the AALL Annual Meeting 2021 in Cleveland is nowhere near as daunting as it may seem to be. Shari Berkowitz Duff (Co-Chair, PLLIP Education for the Annual Meeting Committee; AMPC Content Team Leader 2019-20 ; AMPC Content Team Member 2016-2019) and Lindsey Carpino (AMPC Content Team Member) will review the AMPC proposal process and provide guidance and tips for putting together your proposal to have the best shot at its acceptance.
- Get an overview of the proposal form before you start.
- Understand how program funding works.
- Using IdeaScale to brainstorm topics.
- How to find program collaborators/speakers
- Best words and phrases to use – and which should you steer clear of.
- Understand the scoring rubric and how Must-Have topics play into that.
The deadline for AMPC Proposal submissions is November 30th!
When: Monday, September 28th, 12:30 to 1:30 p.m.
Where: At your desk. This program will be a webinar. Registrants will receive webinar details prior to the program.
Shari Berkowitz Duff (Co-Chair, PLLIP Education for the Annual Meeting Committee; AMPC Content Team Leader 2019-20; AMPC Content Team Member 2016-2019)
Lindsey Carpino (AMPC Content Team member)
Legal Content Services Supervisor
Cost: This program is free to members.
Please register here
Slide deck available here: Nailing Your AMPC Proposal – CALL Webinar (September 2020)