Nailing Your AMPC Proposal: Tips From the Trenches
Description: Proposing a program for the AALL Annual Meeting 2022 in Denver is nowhere near as daunting as it may seem to be. Shari Berkowitz Duff and Lindsey Carpino will review the AMPC proposal process and provide guidance and tips for putting together your proposal to have the best shot at its acceptance.
- Get an overview of the proposal form before you start.
- Understand how program funding works.
- Using IdeaScale to brainstorm topics.
- How to find program collaborators/speakers
- Best words and phrases to use – and which should you steer clear of.
- Understand the scoring rubric and how Must-Have topics play into that.
Shari Berkowitz Duff (Chair, PLLIP Education for the Annual Meeting Committee)
Lindsey Carpino (AALL Chapter Council Chair)
Legal Content Services Supervisor
The deadline for AMPC Proposal submissions is November 30!
When: Tuesday, October 19th, 12:00 to 1:00 p.m.
Where: At your desk via Zoom. Registrants will receive webinar details prior to the program.
Please register here