- The CALL website is an official publication of the Chicago Association of Law Libraries. The purpose of the site is to provide CALL members with current and historical information on the chapter’s policies, activities, publications. The material on the CALL site is for informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as legal advice.
- All the material on the website is intended to be as accurate and up-to-date as possible. CALL makes no guarantee regarding the accuracy or authenticity of material on the CALL site or at any of the linking sites.
- Committees should post their own materials to the website and CALL social networks. The Internet Committee will provide on request: Access to the website and social networks; training; additional website features and social networks.
- Information on the CALL website may be updated or removed by the Board members and Committee Chairs or if the material is out of date.
- Information posted on the CALL website is retained for three years.
August 2011; reviewed and revised March 2015.