JamesDruryPartners is a leading senior-level consulting firm specializing in corporate board leadership.
The Intelligence Manager Assistant will join a team of researchers to provide support to the firm’s Consultants. As an integral member of our team, the Intelligence Manager Assistant provides quality, client-ready research on companies, top-level executives, and corporate boards of directors using online resources.
- Research and prepare client-ready profiles of companies, executives and corporate boards of directors.
- Perform “deep dive” research to prepare clients for meetings/interviews with potential boards of directors.
- Assist Intelligence Managers with other internal and external client deliverables as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-2 years’ work experience, ideally in a professional services environment
- Good online research skills
- Excellent attention to detail and a good editing eye
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Willingness to commute to River North/Streeterville
To apply, please email a resume and cover letter to Debra Mack, Director of Board Intelligence, email@example.com.