Come learn about leadership opportunities with CALL and AALL!
Whether you’re considering a leadership position or want to know more about leadership in other professional organizations, this program offers an opportunity to learn from experienced leaders. You’ll learn more about what role different leaders play within the organization, what it takes to be a successful leader, and how to get started in leadership. The program will end with a unique opportunity to mingle and network with our CALL and AALL leaders.
NOTE: Lunch will be provided. RSVP here.
Thursday, January 28th, 12:00-1:15pm (Registration begins at 11:45)
DLA Piper, 203 N. LaSalle St, 18th floor conference room; enter via 19th floor reception [PLEASE NOTE CHANGE OF LOCATION!]
Keynote: Keith Ann Stiverson, AALL President
- Clare Gaynor Willis (moderator), past CALL Secretary
- Gretchen Van Dam, former CALL President, former chair of AALL Graduate Education for Law Librarianship Special Committee and Access to Electronic Legal Information Committee
- Lyonette Louis-Jacques, present co-chair of CALL Bulletin, former member of the AALL Executive Board, former chair of the AALL Computing Services and FCIL Special Interest Sections
- Robert Martin, present CALL Director, past CALL committee co-chair
- Julie Pabarja, present CALL President, present AALL AMPC committee member and former chair, former AALL Continuing Professional Education Committee chair
Q & A session and Networking reception to follow
RSVP here by Tuesday, January 26th.
There is no charge to attend this event.
Registration is required to ensure an accurate food and beverage order.