The Meetings Committee is excited to announce that registration is now open for the May 2023 Business Meeting.
Register on Neon.*
Meeting Date: Tuesday, May 16, 2023
Location: Osteria via Stato. 620 N State St, Chicago, IL 60654
Time: Registration & Networking starts at 11:30, lunch begins at 12:00 Noon
Jesse G. Reyes, Appellate Justice – Illinois Appellate Court, First District, Third Division; Jesse G. Reyes is currently a Justice on the Illinois Appellate Court, First District. In addition, he serves as the Chair of the First District’s Executive Committee and Co-Chair of the Court’s Diversity and Inclusion Committee. Justice Reyes’s full bio is attached.
- Salt-Crusted Ciabatta Bread, Roasted Garlic with Aged Balsamic
- White Bean Spread, Rosemary, Garlic, Crostini
- Crispy Fingerling Potatoes, Spicy Lemon Aioli
- Italian Chopped Salad (no chicken, no avocado)
ENTREES: (individually plated/ guest has choice of one at the table)
- Chef’s Selected Seasonal Fish, Seasonal Preparation
- Chicken Marsala, Wild Mushrooms
- Rigatoni with Italian Sausage, Spinach, Tomato Cream
- Vegetarian Ricotta Cavatelli with Wild Mushrooms & Brown Butter
- Ricotta Cheesecake with Seasonal Garnish
Community Service Project:
For our final business meeting, the Community Service Committee would like to encourage donations for Books to Women in Prison. They accept any size monetary donations, but you can also purchase books from their wish list. Also, we will be having an outdoor volunteer event in May. Details forthcoming!
Two gift cards will be raffled during the meeting courtesy of LexisNexis.
CALL No Show and No Walk in Policies for Business Meetings
Registration will close at 12:00 Noon on Thursday May 11, 2023.
*Note: You will have to log into Neon to register for the meeting. Enter “Not sure if you have an account or you forgot your login information?” to recover your account and reset your password. If you do not receive a password recovery email, please check your spam filter.