Proposing a program for the AMPC (AALL Annual Meeting 2020) is nowhere near as daunting as it may seem to be. Shari Berkowitz Duff (AMPC Team Content Leader) and Diana Koppang (AMPC team member and frequent proposer) will review the AMPC proposal process and provide guidance and tips for putting together your proposal to have the best shot at its acceptance.
- Get an overview of the proposal form before you start.
- Understand how program funding works.
- Using IdeaScale to brainstorm topics.
- How to find program collaborators/speakers
- Best words and phrases to use – and which should you steer clear of.
- Understand the scoring rubric and how Must-Have topics play into that.
The deadline for AMPC Proposal submissions is in just three weeks – October 1st!
When: Tuesday, September 17th, Noon to 1:00 p.m.
Where: At your desk. This program will be a webinar. Webinar details will be provided via CALL Listserv prior to the program.
Shari Berkowitz Duff (AMPC Content Team Leader)
Diana Koppang (AMPC Content Team member)
Director of Research & Competitive Intelligence
Neal, Gerber & Eisenberg LLP
Recording link here. Please note that the program is 43 minutes long.
PPT Slides (PDF) Nailing Your AMPC Proposal – CALL Webinar (September 2019)
Contact Tom Keefe at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.