How to Know What You Don’t Know
Taking on some new roles as job and staffing responsibilities shift? Started a new job in a different area of law librarianship? Want to learn more about how all different kinds of law library organizations work? Join us tor this panel discussion where we will talk about how to function effectively when everyone assumes you know exactly what to do.
The Mentorship & Leadership Development Committee asks you to save the date for a virtual panel discussion with:
- Debbie Ginsberg – Manager, Faculty Research and Scholarly Support Services – Harvard Law School
- Heidi Frostestad Kuehl – Circuit Librarian – U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- Jean Wenger – Director of the Library – Chicago-Kent College of Law
- Sarah Walangitan – Librarian – Supreme Court of Illinois
Bring your questions and your insights to share with your colleagues and we look forward to a lively discussion.
How to Know What you Don’t Know
- May 5, 2021
- 12-1 PM Central
- via Zoom
- Please e-mail Sarah Andeen at firstname.lastname@example.org to register